Saturday, June 2, 2012

Camping In


I'm camping in this June. Okay, maybe I'll spend some time on my deck with my laptop, but I'm camping in with Camp Nanowrimo. Yes, for those of you who always yearned to write a novel in a month, but couldn't imagine speed writing in November, you can now attend Camp Nanowrimo in June or August!

Camp Nanowrimo works perfectly for me. I had already decided to buckle down and finish my revision in June. Now I have friends and emails cheering me on to reach that finish line.

So excuse me if this post is short -- I have a lot of work to do. And who knows, if all goes well, maybe I'll go to camp in August, too!

5 comments:

  1. I always thought November was a difficult time to bang out a novel. I'm glad someone had the inspiration to select a better month - although not for those who have young kids out of school.
    I guess there's no perfect time, you just have to bully your way through it. Good luck and more importantly, good and smoothly flowing words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Gale! But remember, we live in NJ -- the last state to get out of school. In the south, they're done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judy

    Keep going and work hard at camp - but also have a good time doing it - you will once you get under way!Looking forward to seeing the finished novel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Judy

    Keep going and work hard at camp - but also have a good time doing it - you will once you get under way!Looking forward to seeing the finished novel!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is intriguing, but also intimidating. A novel in a month. Eeek! Good luck! I hope you have fun, too.

    ReplyDelete